1. How to find a Tutor on BeeTutors?
Simply select a subject and location. BeeTutors will display suggested training courses and Tutors near your location. Then, you choose suitable courses and Tutors.
2. How to register for a training course on BeeTutors?
Simply log into your BeeTutors account, go to your favourite course, click Next and confirm your registration information.
3. How to register a BeeTutors account if I don't have one?
It takes under 1 minute; simply click Sign In and "Please sign up here!”, insert all information and click Learner. Finally, click Register to complete the account registration on BeeTutors. It is available to register at no cost.
4. My time is not fixed, are there any online courses for me?
Absolutely yes. You can quickly find an online course and a Tutor that are suitable for you. However, for your learning progress not to be disrupted, advanced technical equipment, stable network connection and quite surrounding are required.
5. The training courses' hour format is quite new, I don't know how to choose the most suitable one.
If you want to take a trial session with your Tutor, register a 5-hour course. If you want to quickly review important knowledge that you have forgotten, take a 20-hour course. If you want to further review old knowledge and learn quick how-to for examinations, a 50-hour course is your ideal choice. And a 90-hour course is for those who want to study a whole new knowledge, review the old one and explore advanced knowledge.
6. I am running out of hours in the course, how do I register for more?
Contact customer services for advice and buy extra studying hours. We always provide promptly support, to ensure your training course follow the schedule you want.
7. How do Students contact Tutors?
Students who are interested in the course could send message to the Tutor via internal message system of BeeTutors integrated in your account.
8. What happens if a Student cancel a session?
Students can inform the next session cancellation 12 hours in advance with direct communication to their Tutors. If you can't reach your Tutor, contact customer services. If you decide to cancel the session without prior notice, the session is still counted as per regulation.
9. Am I protected when I have a problem with my Tutor?
We always encourage complete cooperation between Tutors and Students. However, if any problem occurs, Students are highly recommended to make timely notification so that we could provide support and solution. We assume no responsibility over the case that the Student decide to enter a settlement with his or her Tutor without our knowledge, which could possibly make the situation worse.
10. What if I would like to change training course?
BeeTutors supports course changing decisions from Students. All transition procedures will be governed by BeeTutors' policies within 48 hours.
11. How do I make payment for a training course?
Students may choose 1 in 2 payment methods: cash or bank transfer. Students can pay cash at the learning place or BeeTutors’s office. Full tuition fee is required before the course starts.
12. Where could I find BeeTutors promotion campaign?
It is available on BeeTutors website or fanpage.